an uncontaminated work
The term “asepsis” refers to both the state of being completely free from bacterial contamination and the techniques used to eliminate contaminating agents that can cause infections during surgical procedures.
With the goal of preventing cross contamination and promoting the creation of an uncontaminated environment in every clinic, Alle provides all of the material needed for:
- The protection of staff and patients with suitable apparel
- The protection of surgical fields with sterile disposable drapes
- Sterile protection of irrigation and aspiration
- The preparation and protection of surgical tables
- The protection of surgical devices and equipment